Everything you need to know about the cases you care about. Here's just a little of what we provide:
- Case docket (updated weekly)
- All documents
- E-mail Alerts
- Asset/Liability Range
- Case Summary Download
- Receipt of Voluntary Petition (Chapter 11)(13-12065) [misc,volp11] (1213.00) filing fee. Receipt number 2563685, Fee amount $1213.00. (re: Doc#1). (U.S. Treasury) (Entered: 08/19/2013)
- Judge Bruce A. Harwood assigned to case. (hk) (Entered: 08/19/2013)
- Pursuant to 11 U.S.C. Sec. 341(a) the United States Trustee has scheduled the meeting of creditors to take place on 9/18/2013 at 10:00 A.M. at the following location: 1000 Elm Street, Rm 702, Manchester, NH 03101. Filed by U.S. Trustee Office of the U.S. Trustee (UST, CD) (Entered: 08/19/2013)
- Government Proof of Claim Deadline set. Government Proof of Claim due by 2/17/2014. (dcs) (Entered: 08/19/2013)
- Chapter 11 Voluntary Petition. Fee Amount $1213 Filed by Dusty's Transport Inc. Chapter 11 Plan due by 12/17/2013. Disclosure Statement due by 12/17/2013. Statement of Financial Affairs due by 09/3/2013. Schedule A due by 09/3/2013. Schedule B due by 09/3/2013. Schedule D due by 09/3/2013. Schedu...
- Notice to Debtor to File Schedules and Statements. Certain schedules and statements were not filed with the voluntary petition and are required to be filed by the date indicated under Federal Rule of Bankruptcy Procedure 1007 and Local Bankruptcy Rule 1007-1. Failure to file the documents require...
- Order Setting Last Day To File Proofs of Claim Signed on 8/19/2013 Proofs of Claims due by 12/17/2013. Government Proof of Claim due by 2/17/2014. (dcs) (Entered: 08/19/2013)
- Meeting of Creditors. 341(a) meeting to be held on 9/18/2013 at 10:00 AM at Room 702, Seventh Floor, 1000 Elm Street, Manchester, NH. (dcs) (Entered: 08/19/2013)
“I reached out to TrollerBk not knowing what this service actually provides. I needed help finding out about my case and was absolutely put at ease once I was in the loop.”