Everything you need to know about the cases you care about. Here's just a little of what we provide:
- Case docket (updated weekly)
- All documents
- E-mail Alerts
- Asset/Liability Range
- Case Summary Download
- Receipt of Voluntary Petition (Chapter 11)(12-10698) [misc,824] (1046.00) Filing Fee. Receipt number 8306028. Fee amount 1046.00. (U.S. Treasury) (Entered: 02/20/2012)
- Voluntary Petition (Chapter 11). Order for Relief Entered. Filed by Frank A. Oswald of Togut, Segal & Segal LLP on behalf of Grubb & Ellis Management Services of Michigan, Inc.. (Oswald, Frank) (Entered: 02/20/2012)
- Motion for Joint Administration /Debtors' Motion for Order (I) Directing Joint Administration of the Chapter 11 Cases Pursuant to Bankruptcy Code Section 302 and Bankruptcy Rule 1015(b) and (II) Waiving Requirements of Bankruptcy Code Section 342(c)(1) and Bankruptcy Rules 1005 and 2002(n) f...
- Judge Martin Glenn added to the case. (Porter, Minnie). (Entered: 02/21/2012)
- Order Directing the Joint Administration of the Debtor's Chapter 11 Cases; The Docket in Chapter 11 Case 12-10685 (MG) Should be Consulted for All Matters Concerning this Case (Related Doc # 2) signed on 2/21/2012. (Chien, Jason) (Entered: 02/21/2012)
- An Order has been entered in this case consolidating this case with the case of Grubb & Ellis Company Case No. 12-10685, for Procedural purposes only and providing for its joint administration in accordance with the terms thereof. The docket in Case No. 12-10685 should be consulted for all matter...
- Case Joint Administration (Chien, Jason). (Entered: 02/24/2012)
- Schedules filed: Schedule A, Schedule B, Schedule C, Schedule D, Schedule E, Schedule F, Schedule G, Schedule H /Summary of Schedules, Global Notes, Schedules A-H for Grubb & Ellis Management Services of Michigan, Inc. filed by Frank A. Oswald on behalf of Grubb & Ellis Management Services of Mic...
- Statement of Financial Affairs /Statement of Financial Affairs for Grubb & Ellis Management Services of Michigan, Inc. filed by Frank A. Oswald on behalf of Grubb & Ellis Management Services of Michigan, Inc.. (Oswald, Frank) (Entered: 03/15/2012)
- Application for Final Decree /Application for Final Decrees Closing the Chapter 11 Cases for the Subsidiary Debtors. (Oswald, Frank) (Entered: 05/13/2013)
“I reached out to TrollerBk not knowing what this service actually provides. I needed help finding out about my case and was absolutely put at ease once I was in the loop.”