Everything you need to know about the cases you care about. Here's just a little of what we provide:
- Case docket (updated weekly)
- All documents
- E-mail Alerts
- Asset/Liability Range
- Case Summary Download
- The transcriber has requested a standing order for all hearings in this case for the period 5/22/2013 to 6/5/2013. To obtain a copy of a transcript contact the transcriber J & J Court Transcribers, Inc.. Telephone number (609)586-2311. (GM) (Entered: 05/22/2013)
- Judge Kevin J. Carey added to case. (LA) (Entered: 05/22/2013)
- Chapter 11 Voluntary Petition of Highway Technologies, Inc.. Fee Amount $1213. Filed by Highway Technologies, Inc.. (Attachments: # 1 Board Resolutions # 2 Consolidated List of Top 35 Unsecured Creditors with Verification # 3 List of Equity Security Holders with Verification # 4 Creditor Matrix #...
- Motion for Joint Administration [Motion of the Debtors for Order Directing Joint Administration of Related Chapter 11 Cases for Procedural Purposes Only] Filed By Highway Technologies, Inc. (Attachments: # 1 Proposed Form of Order)(Grohsgal, Bruce) (Entered: 05/22/2013)
- Declaration of Robert Hookstra in Support of First Day Motions. Filed by Highway Technologies, Inc.. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A) (Grohsgal, Bruce) (Entered: 05/22/2013)
- Application to Appoint Claims/Noticing Agent KURTZMAN CARSON CONSULTANTS, LLC Filed By Highway Technologies, Inc. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A # 2 Exhibit B # 3 Exhibit C)(Grohsgal, Bruce) (Entered: 05/22/2013)
- Motion to Maintain Bank Accounts [Motion Pursuant to Sections 105, 345, 363, 1107 and 1108 of the Bankruptcy Code for an Order Authorizing (I) Maintenance of Existing Bank Accounts, (II) Continued Use of Existing Business Forms, (III) Continued Use of Existing Cash Management System, (IV) Continu...
- Motion to Extend [Motion for Entry of an Order Extending Time to File Schedules of Assets and Liabilities and Statements of Financial Affairs] Filed by Highway Technologies, Inc.. (Attachments: # 1 Proposed Form of Order) (Grohsgal, Bruce) (Entered: 05/22/2013)
- Motion to Pay Sales and Use Taxes /Motion Pursuant to Sections 105(a), 507(a)(8), and 541(d) of the Bankruptcy Code for an Order (I) Authorizing the Payment of Prepetition Sales, Use and Franchise Taxes and Similar Taxes and Fees and (II) Authorizing Banks and Other Financial Institutions to Rece...
- Motion to Pay Employee Wages /Motion of the Debtors for Entry of an Order: (I) Authorizing the Debtors to (A) Pay Wages, Salaries, and Certain Other Compensation, Withholdings, and Benefits Contributions; (B) Pay Certain Related Administrative Obligations; and (C) Pay Reimbursable Employee Expens...
“I reached out to TrollerBk not knowing what this service actually provides. I needed help finding out about my case and was absolutely put at ease once I was in the loop.”