Everything you need to know about the cases you care about. Here's just a little of what we provide:
- Case docket (updated weekly)
- All documents
- E-mail Alerts
- Asset/Liability Range
- Case Summary Download
- Chapter 11 Voluntary Petition of Metavation, LLC. Fee Amount $1213. Filed by Metavation. (Attachments: # 1 Board Resolutions # 2 Consolidated List of Top 20 Unsecured Creditors with Certification # 3 List of Equity Security Holders with Certification # 4 Creditor Matrix # 5 Creditor Matrix Certif...
- Motion for Joint Administration [Joint Motion of Metavation, LLC and Revstone Industries LLC, et al., for Order (A) Directing Joint Administration of Related Chapter 11 Cases for Procedural Purposes Only and (B) Applying Certain Orders in the Chapter 11 Cases of Revstone Industries, LLC and Its A...
- Affidavit/Declaration in Support of First Day Motion [Declaration of John C. DiDonato in Support of Metavation, LLC Petition and First Day Motions] Filed By Metavation (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A)(Jones, Laura) (Entered: 07/22/2013)
- Notice of Appearance Filed by General Motors LLC. (Silver, Aaron) (Entered: 07/22/2013)
- Application to Employ/Retain Rust Consulting/Omni Bankruptcy as Claims and Noticing Agent for the Debtor Filed by Metavation. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A # 2 Exhibit B # 3 Proposed Form of Order) (Jones, Laura) (Entered: 07/22/2013)
- Motion to Maintain Bank Accounts / Motion of Metavation, LLC for Order Under 11 U.S.C. §§ 105, 363, 503(b), 1107 and 1108 Authorizing (I) Maintenance of Existing Bank Accounts, (II) Continued Use of Existing Business Forms, (III) Continued Use of Existing Cash Management System, (IV) Continued ...
- Motion to Authorize / Motion of Debtor Metavation, LLC for an Order Authorizing, But Not Directing, Payment of Certain Prepetition Shipping Obligations in the Ordinary Course of Business Filed by Metavation. (Attachments: # 1 Proposed Form of Order) (Robinson, Colin) (Entered: 07/22/2013)
- Motion to Authorize / Motion of Debtor Metavation, LLC for an Order (I) Authorizing, But Not Directing, the Debtor to Pay Certain Prepetition Taxes in the Ordinary Course of Business and (II) Authorizing Banks and Financial Institutions to Honor and Process Checks and Transfers Related Thereto Fi...
- Application to Employ/Retain Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones LLP as Counsel for the Debtor and Debtor in Possession Nunc Pro Tunc to the Petition Date Filed By Metavation (Attachments: # 1 Rule 2016 Statement # 2 Laura Davis Jones Affidavit in Support # 3 Proposed Form of Order)(Jones, Laura) (Ente...
- Motion to Authorize / Motion of Metavation, LLC Pursuant to Sections 105(a), 327, 328 and 330 of the Bankruptcy Code for an Order Authorizing the Debtor to Retain, Employ and Compensate Certain Professionals Utilized by the Debtor in the Ordinary Course of Business Filed by Metavation. (Attachmen...
“I reached out to TrollerBk not knowing what this service actually provides. I needed help finding out about my case and was absolutely put at ease once I was in the loop.”